Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Dream Log

Today I took a very long nap and had a dream that I could relate to Greek Mythology. Considering our class lesson schedule, I believe I had this dream as a result of the Cyborg presentation that took place yesterday.

I was walking around campus and everyone had mutated faces and parts. Unlike Cyborgs, everyone had what looked like melted and destroyed limbs which came off to me as a little bit horrifying. Robot-like, everyone was facing in one direction and did not speak to one another.

From the presentation, it was discussed that this new creation of a new race would be an incredible accomplishment, however my dream made it seem like we were being taken over by a robot-mutant civilization.

This made me think of a few questions: Would developing a new species end up taking over our own? Especially if they became superior to us?

No comments:

Post a Comment